The EU Reg. 2016/679 (“European Regulation for the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection and respect for the processing of personal data.
According to Article14, we therefore provide you with the following information
- Purpose, legal basis of the processing for which the data is intended
The data are processed EXCLUSIVELY to answear the contact requests received through the website
- DATA ORIGIN
The Controller processes data acquired during the phase of:
- on the basis of specific requests deriving from contacts via the website VDAGROUP.COM
- following an estimate request received by email;
- METHODS OF PROCESSING
In relation to the indicated purposes, the data are processed electronically and on paper. The processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the logical, physical security and confidentiality of the data.
The processing is carried out by adequately trained internal staff or by external parties (eg accountant, other specialized consultants, other suppliers of goods or services) designated for the performance of specific treatment activities.
- DATA TYPE
Data processed are those provided by filling in the fields on the site (e.g. name, company, role, e-mail, telephone, personal references, tax references).
- DATA SPREAD AND COMUNICATION SCOPE
Data will not be communicated and / or disseminated
- Transfer of personal data to a third country
Data will not be transferred to a third country
- Method and duration of data storage
In order to facilitate any contact, the data will be kept for 6 (six) months from receiving requests.
- IDENTIFICATION EXTREME OF THE CONTROLLER:
The controller is identified in the legal representative in office who can be contacted directly at the office of the writer or by e-mail:info@ @vdagroup.com
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data by contacting the Controller at the addresses indicated in point 8.
Without prejudice to the rights of the legitimate interest of the owner and the obligations provided for by current legislation, the person concerned may exercise, at any time, your rights as per articles:
- 15 (Right of access by the data subject)
- 16 (Right to rectification)
- 17 (Right to erasure – ‘right to be forgotten’ -)
- 18 (Right to restriction of processing)
- 19 (Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing.
- 20 (Right to data portability)
- 21 (Right to object)