Policy in compliance with art. 14 of European Regulation 2016/679
(European Regulation regarding the protection of personal data)
The European Regulation 2016/679 (European Regulation regarding the protection of personal data) provides for the protection and respect for the processing of personal data.
In compliance with art. 14 therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The data processing is EXCLUSIVELY aimed at processing the contact requests received through the website www.vdagroup.com
2. SOURCE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The data processing happens:
– following specific requests deriving from contacts via the website www.vdagroup.com
– following a request for a quotation received via email
3. MEANS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the aforementioned purposes, the data is processed electronically and on paper. The processing operations are carried out so that we guarantee the logical and physical security and the confidentiality of the data.
The Processing is carried out by adequately trained internal personnel, who are defined to perform such specific activities.
4. NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data granted during the compilation of the forms on the website (eg. name, company, role, e-mail, telephone, personal details, tax references) will become the subject of the processing.
5. COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The Personal Data will in no case be subject to communication and/or dissemination.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The Personal Data will in no case be transferred to third countries.
7. MEANS AND TIME-LIMITS FOR STORING THE DATA
In order to facilitate any re-contacts, the data will be stored for 6 (six) months from the receipt of the requests.
8. IDENTIFICATION DATA CONCERNING THE DATA CONTROLLER
The pro tempore legal representative can be contacted at the headquarters of the writer or by e-mail: email@example.com
9. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The user has the authority to withdraw the consent to the processing of their Personal Data, by contacting the Data Controller using the addresses indicated in point 1 above.
Without prejudice to the rights referred to in the legitimate interest of the data controller and the formalities required by current legislation, the user may, at any time, employ His/Her/Its rights according to the following articles:
– Article 15 (The right to access)
– Article 16 (The right to correction)
– Article 17 (The right to delete – The right to oblivion)
– Article 18 (The right to limit the processing)
– Article 19 (The notification duty in case of correction or deletion of data or limitation of the processing)
– Article 20 (The right of Data portability)